27.5.12

Make-believe

Junior... Stop being so cute :')

Before watching MIB3!

At Chomp Chomp where the both of us ate waaaay to much

Junior in his dino suit which he HATES!

Happy birthday dear Claire! ♡

Currently sick and fighting an annoying headache >:( Don't even have an idea on how I'm going to survive school AND a test tomorrow. Should be laying in bed now or studying or doing something more constructive but.... here I am hahaha. 

Study next week > Mid-sem tests the week after next > break for 2 weeks!!!! 

Goodnight,
the girl who isn't ready to start studying but is determined to survive the next 2 weeks.

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

u o lvl chi a1? pro! did u use alot of chengyu or hao ci etc?

Anonymous said...

do you have any idea how to slim down my face? it isnt exactly fat but i wan it to be V shaped instead of like U..

WaiLing said...

A2 :) Hahah well umm.. I memorised a couple of idioms and used them in compo!

No I don't.. sorry!!

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend looks a dream in the last picture

Anonymous said...

May i know where is your clutch from? :)

Anonymous said...

are u planning to go uni after poly?

Anonymous said...

Which subj do u think it's the easiest to score and why?

WaiLing said...

Hahahahaha hey baby

Got the clutch when I was in KL! Selling the beige one! http://sommernatch.livejournal.com/81988.html#cutid1

Yes I am planning to

Personally, I think english! Or math, because all you have to do is practice. But it really depends on the individual 'cause everyone has different preferences

Anonymous said...

do u often let others lead u by the nose??

Anonymous said...

wheres the pink bandage skirt from? :)

WaiLing said...

Depends on who..

Those are shorts! H&M :)

Anonymous said...

im guessing your boyfriend is 18?

Anonymous said...

The clutch is some random brand? Hahaha. Thanks :)

WaiLing said...

20 this year

Yeap! Hahah

Anonymous said...

how much ur macbk cost? who paid for it?

Anonymous said...

believe in true love?

WaiLing said...

i can't remember, bought it like close to 2 years ago haha. My mom..?

Yes why not!

Anonymous said...

pls post some pics of ur poly ws assignments? i know mostly is online tasks but do try! :) ss or smth hehe ty:)

Anonymous said...

you studying the module OB now? organizational behavior?

Anonymous said...

do you always take your laptop to school everyday? y'all need it for class?

WaiLing said...

Nope I don't bring my laptop to school! Don't need it for any class

Anonymous said...

Do a boyfriend tag please :)

WaiLing said...

What's a boyfriend tag?? O:

Anonymous said...

the youtube video boyfriend tag, go youtube search.

Anonymous said...

does the instax belong to you or your bf? or shared?

WaiLing said...

To this anon: pls post some pics of ur poly ws assignments? i know mostly is online tasks but do try! :) ss or smth hehe ty:)

Sorry I missed out your comment! :( I rarely have any online assignments actually.. What kind of worksheets/notes would you like to see? O_O

WaiLing said...

We'll see how it goes, not exactly sure how comfortable I/my boyfriend will be with making a video!

We share it!

Anonymous said...

hi! how do you watch movies from your mac! i can't seem to work out utorrent :/

WaiLing said...

Hey! I get the torrent from Pirate Bay then download through Vuze :)

Anonymous said...

have you tried downloading movies before? does it take very long? :/

WaiLing said...

Yeah it takes a couple of hours but it's fine cause all I have to do is wait!

Anonymous said...

just any assignments will do! i see it for a source of motivation, as weird as it sounds, but yes... thanks for the small effot :)

Anonymous said...

update your blog! :)

WaiLing said...

Wait... you mean my poly assignments?? Like my weekly tutorial stuff?? Will it be ok if I put it up on instagram? Hehe

I will soon! Have been busy with tests :( sorry!

Anonymous said...

Did u buy tys for ALL of ur subjs in o lvl?

Anonymous said...

Hey do you shop online? If you do, can you recommend some? :)

WaiLing said...

Yes! (if I'm not wrong)

The only website I buy from is forever21!! I don't buy from any local websites..